;

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Birthday John Lennon

One of my greatest idols John Lennon was born on this day, 9th October, 1940.

John Lennon was the founder member of The Beatles.

This post will be very short and quick. I will only dispense some of the greatest "John Lennon Quotes" tonight. 


"If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the sixties, thats his problem. Love and Peace are eternal".

"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans".

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality".

"If everyone demanded peace instead of television set, then there'd be peace".

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. I wrote down 'happy'".

"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists".

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".

"the more I see the less I know for sure".



"I am not going to change the way I look, I have always been a freak all my life, and I have to live with that you know. I am one of those people".

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives".








[John Lennon's signature]

If you have been a Beatles fan, please share this as much as possible. We owe that to Lennon, who made us believe that there is nothing wrong being freak.

He was the best, we ever had.


-Amritt Rukhaiyaar




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this lovely compile of Lennon's quotes. We truly need to spread this mindset as much as we can. Sharing on my networks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be nice Subhorup... Lennon was iconic, like steve jobs and elves presley was.

      Delete

Categories

55 Fiction (1) 9 Sentence Fiction (1) achievements (1) adaptation (1) adsense (1) adventure (3) afridi (1) akhilesh (1) akram (2) almighty (1) ambipur (1) amitabh (1) Amity (1) anshul (1) army (2) ayn rand (1) azharuddin (1) bangla (1) batting (1) battle (1) bhajji (1) blog (21) Blog Love (1) bloggers (1) BMW (1) board (1) book (1) Book Review (1) books (4) bowling (1) bradley cooper (1) carribean (1) catch-22 (1) cbse (1) champ (1) characters (2) charming (1) chetan bhagat (2) childhood (5) cinema (2) Citizen Responsibility (1) classics (1) clicks (1) close to my heart (6) colgate (1) college (8) commitment (1) computers (1) Conclave (1) contest (9) cricket (9) database (1) date (1) dedicated posts (9) delhi (2) departments (1) dravid (1) dream (1) DU (1) eminem (1) emotions (2) engineer (2) engineering (3) england (1) english (1) entertainment (2) erich segal (1) events (3) exams (1) experience (1) facebook (2) family (9) father (1) favorites (1) fiction (12) final (1) finland (1) flash fiction (2) ford (1) franklin (1) free (1) friends (5) fun (1) ganguly (1) General Elections (1) gifts (1) google (3) grammar (1) gum problems (1) harsh (1) hindi (2) history (1) hostel (1) humor (3) hyatt (1) ideas (1) ignorance (1) IIT (1) IK Gujral (1) IMDB (1) imran khan (1) india (7) indiblogger (12) indore (2) Inspiring Stories (1) internet (1) IPL (3) IQ (1) jeffrey archer (1) jobs (1) john grisham (1) journeys (2) juniors (1) kambli (1) kapil dev (1) kenya (1) KKR (1) Life (2) love (2) mail today (1) mario puzo (1) mentor (1) money (1) motivation (14) movie (3) movies (17) mumbai indians (1) mummy (1) NaNoWRimo (1) new york (1) news (5) night (1) nokia (1) novel (2) one of the bests (1) pakistan (3) paulo coelho (1) personal (26) Philosophy (1) point of view (3) politics (4) ponting (1) private college (1) proteas (1) quadir (1) ragging (3) rahul (1) ranji (1) Rape (1) ravi shastri (1) rayudu (1) reading (1) relationship (2) respect (1) review (1) reviews (7) robert de niro (1) roomie (1) sanjay majhrekar (1) school (2) schooling (4) sci-fi (1) sehwag (1) seniors (1) sequels (1) SGSITS (1) shakespeare (1) sidney sheldon (1) sleep (1) soccer (1) social network (3) socializing (1) society (6) sports (1) srilanka (4) SRK (2) starry (1) statistics (1) studies (1) sunil gavaskar (1) superstar (3) technology (4) tendulkar (3) tie (1) TV (1) TV Shows (2) UT (1) volvo (1) waqar (2) Winning (1) Women's Day (1) world cup (5) WriteTribe (7) writing (5) zimbabwe (1)