;

Sunday, February 26, 2012

The blogger is back

After a long blog sleep of a 25 days, I am back to blogging with some new posts, one of those I put yesterday only, you must read it HERE. Anyways, that was it, I am here to tell you what happened with me in these 25 days, I started the February month in style and with great enthusiasm, I posted a blog on the 1st of Feb, and was looking to have a great month of blogging ahead, but then, as we know, life is so full of ups and down, my blog went downhill, and I couldn't help but watch, I was busy with my personal life so I didn't care either. I and my folks have started this company called DNT Softwares, we make websites for organisations of all kind, kindly contact if you need one. So some pre launch preparations got me busy the first week, then 6th to 11th, I was having a secret vacation [Ahh yes, even bloggers have secrets], can't write much about that, only know, I had a blast there for 5 days, if you still care to know more, make yourself free to CALL ME, on the 11th feb, I left for Delhi, only this time, by a bus, reached delhi at midnight, the date was obviously 12th feb by then. I exhausted my self with some 20 hours of bus journey. I couldn't collect myself for blogging till the next day, and when I did, I realized that the journey is long and now I have to leave for my hometown on 13th Feb. I cursed myself for not blogging since 12 days, I had promised to blog more often this year, so I promised myself as soon I would reach home, I would start posting blogs frequently, but that did not happen. I saw my father is using a 2kbps dongle powered by MTS, and it is called a BLAZE, huh.. how can you even name things like that, which gives a speed of 2Kbps. I lost hope in me as a blogger, I thought of going to some cyber cafe but I lazied there. Before I left home, I made sure to get installed a 1 MBPS internet connection on my last day there. Anyways, let bygones be bygones, I have came here now to write my grief, my thoughts, POVs and everything a blogger does, the blogger in me is still alive, I have posted a blog yesterday and now here is another, a rather personal though, but I still have a lot to post, in the next 24 hours. just have faith in me and I will write more.

-Amritt Rukhaiyaar

2 comments:

  1. To be very frank....i'm rather more interested in knowing about 6th of feb to 11th of feb[your secret vacation]....hehehe....
    Jokes apart....this is a great post...to know about blogger's personal life too...!!!
    Keep writing...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh, I so love this post, I used to write like a kid 2 years ago... but the tone is innocent

    ReplyDelete

Categories

55 Fiction (1) 9 Sentence Fiction (1) achievements (1) adaptation (1) adsense (1) adventure (3) afridi (1) akhilesh (1) akram (2) almighty (1) ambipur (1) amitabh (1) Amity (1) anshul (1) army (2) ayn rand (1) azharuddin (1) bangla (1) batting (1) battle (1) bhajji (1) blog (21) Blog Love (1) bloggers (1) BMW (1) board (1) book (1) Book Review (1) books (4) bowling (1) bradley cooper (1) carribean (1) catch-22 (1) cbse (1) champ (1) characters (2) charming (1) chetan bhagat (2) childhood (5) cinema (2) Citizen Responsibility (1) classics (1) clicks (1) close to my heart (6) colgate (1) college (8) commitment (1) computers (1) Conclave (1) contest (9) cricket (9) database (1) date (1) dedicated posts (9) delhi (2) departments (1) dravid (1) dream (1) DU (1) eminem (1) emotions (2) engineer (2) engineering (3) england (1) english (1) entertainment (2) erich segal (1) events (3) exams (1) experience (1) facebook (2) family (9) father (1) favorites (1) fiction (12) final (1) finland (1) flash fiction (2) ford (1) franklin (1) free (1) friends (5) fun (1) ganguly (1) General Elections (1) gifts (1) google (3) grammar (1) gum problems (1) harsh (1) hindi (2) history (1) hostel (1) humor (3) hyatt (1) ideas (1) ignorance (1) IIT (1) IK Gujral (1) IMDB (1) imran khan (1) india (7) indiblogger (12) indore (2) Inspiring Stories (1) internet (1) IPL (3) IQ (1) jeffrey archer (1) jobs (1) john grisham (1) journeys (2) juniors (1) kambli (1) kapil dev (1) kenya (1) KKR (1) Life (2) love (2) mail today (1) mario puzo (1) mentor (1) money (1) motivation (14) movie (3) movies (17) mumbai indians (1) mummy (1) NaNoWRimo (1) new york (1) news (5) night (1) nokia (1) novel (2) one of the bests (1) pakistan (3) paulo coelho (1) personal (26) Philosophy (1) point of view (3) politics (4) ponting (1) private college (1) proteas (1) quadir (1) ragging (3) rahul (1) ranji (1) Rape (1) ravi shastri (1) rayudu (1) reading (1) relationship (2) respect (1) review (1) reviews (7) robert de niro (1) roomie (1) sanjay majhrekar (1) school (2) schooling (4) sci-fi (1) sehwag (1) seniors (1) sequels (1) SGSITS (1) shakespeare (1) sidney sheldon (1) sleep (1) soccer (1) social network (3) socializing (1) society (6) sports (1) srilanka (4) SRK (2) starry (1) statistics (1) studies (1) sunil gavaskar (1) superstar (3) technology (4) tendulkar (3) tie (1) TV (1) TV Shows (2) UT (1) volvo (1) waqar (2) Winning (1) Women's Day (1) world cup (5) WriteTribe (7) writing (5) zimbabwe (1)