;

Monday, October 31, 2011

My Novel's First Chapter: need reviews


Since birth, there had been a famous saying about me, “he is different,”

May be it meant “I don’t care”.

Some said I was extraordinarily different, I also believed the same,

Understand how..!!

I used to stammer at everything that came out of my mouth, I just couldn’t speak fluently which was the first evidential note on being different.

I never ever cared to do my home work given by my teachers, while others did those thrice in one go.

I was careless or carefree or ignorant to important things in life, everyone else in the universe around me seemed to be so punctual.
 I had the privilege of being rich among kids, when with kids rich only means to having a handsome pocket money; perhaps it was one of the sections I liked the most on debate of being different.

 I was a facilitated child, born with silver spoon which made an earlier conclusion that I was a spoiled kid, the rest of the kids during my childhood were reasonably ‘good to parents’ child.

Basically I am an awful version of a good character. The Simpler term would obviously be an anti-social facet.

I am a protagonist in an acute form of Antagonism, and that’s what I am.

My name is Aditya Ahuja and that wild introduction was mine, but I tell you what, a bad review doesn’t mean a bad film, it is only a point of view, and everyone has their own POV. Although by default I should have inherited the family business of Textiles and join the legacy of millionaires in Indore, I chose engineering, not because there lays an engineer inside me but because I wanted to try my hands at something which was not established by my family because I have this obsession of making my own silver spoon.

There are two things in my life that would have no influence of anything while making the selection, the Career I choose and the Girl I fall in love with.

Talking about Engineering, I took admission in a college called Delhi College of Engineering in Delhi, because I always have loved Delhi, Delhi is old, beautiful and glamorous, but above all, I love it because of its Dilli-ness, I have fallen for its localness and secularism for everyone, I mean the Telugus rules Andhra, Tamilians rides on Tamil Nadu, Bengali and Marathi has rights to do about anything in West Bengal and Maharashtra respectively, but Delhi, Delhi is yours, establish yourself and be a king and rule with many others like you peacefully, this city is only for the successful and not for the people who took birth in this soil. In one sentence, Delhi is so India. I love it here. While choosing to fill the engineering entrance exam forms, I took extra care that my college city must be Delhi.

So, it was the day my DCE results were to come; I went to a cyber cafe nearby because Homes can be too dangerous while checking your academic performances with your elder family mates being around you.

As I entered the enrollment number, there was deep silence in my PC cabin. It took 4 seconds to open the result.

There was not much detail provided in the result web page, it took me 2 seconds to eye a bold written THROUGH, which means selected.

“Oh yes… Oh yes yes yes… hurray…” I cried in excitement.
Everyone else gave me furious looks for being so noisy in that cozy room.

Of course they would, who cares where I am going to spend my next four years.

Anyways, I left the café ignoring all the geeks.

So what do you say guys... does it look promising.. plzz give honest comments, I am almost done with my book..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

55 Fiction (1) 9 Sentence Fiction (1) achievements (1) adaptation (1) adsense (1) adventure (3) afridi (1) akhilesh (1) akram (2) almighty (1) ambipur (1) amitabh (1) Amity (1) anshul (1) army (2) ayn rand (1) azharuddin (1) bangla (1) batting (1) battle (1) bhajji (1) blog (21) Blog Love (1) bloggers (1) BMW (1) board (1) book (1) Book Review (1) books (4) bowling (1) bradley cooper (1) carribean (1) catch-22 (1) cbse (1) champ (1) characters (2) charming (1) chetan bhagat (2) childhood (5) cinema (2) Citizen Responsibility (1) classics (1) clicks (1) close to my heart (6) colgate (1) college (8) commitment (1) computers (1) Conclave (1) contest (9) cricket (9) database (1) date (1) dedicated posts (9) delhi (2) departments (1) dravid (1) dream (1) DU (1) eminem (1) emotions (2) engineer (2) engineering (3) england (1) english (1) entertainment (2) erich segal (1) events (3) exams (1) experience (1) facebook (2) family (9) father (1) favorites (1) fiction (12) final (1) finland (1) flash fiction (2) ford (1) franklin (1) free (1) friends (5) fun (1) ganguly (1) General Elections (1) gifts (1) google (3) grammar (1) gum problems (1) harsh (1) hindi (2) history (1) hostel (1) humor (3) hyatt (1) ideas (1) ignorance (1) IIT (1) IK Gujral (1) IMDB (1) imran khan (1) india (7) indiblogger (12) indore (2) Inspiring Stories (1) internet (1) IPL (3) IQ (1) jeffrey archer (1) jobs (1) john grisham (1) journeys (2) juniors (1) kambli (1) kapil dev (1) kenya (1) KKR (1) Life (2) love (2) mail today (1) mario puzo (1) mentor (1) money (1) motivation (14) movie (3) movies (17) mumbai indians (1) mummy (1) NaNoWRimo (1) new york (1) news (5) night (1) nokia (1) novel (2) one of the bests (1) pakistan (3) paulo coelho (1) personal (26) Philosophy (1) point of view (3) politics (4) ponting (1) private college (1) proteas (1) quadir (1) ragging (3) rahul (1) ranji (1) Rape (1) ravi shastri (1) rayudu (1) reading (1) relationship (2) respect (1) review (1) reviews (7) robert de niro (1) roomie (1) sanjay majhrekar (1) school (2) schooling (4) sci-fi (1) sehwag (1) seniors (1) sequels (1) SGSITS (1) shakespeare (1) sidney sheldon (1) sleep (1) soccer (1) social network (3) socializing (1) society (6) sports (1) srilanka (4) SRK (2) starry (1) statistics (1) studies (1) sunil gavaskar (1) superstar (3) technology (4) tendulkar (3) tie (1) TV (1) TV Shows (2) UT (1) volvo (1) waqar (2) Winning (1) Women's Day (1) world cup (5) WriteTribe (7) writing (5) zimbabwe (1)